256,000

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12682
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

256,000

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:38 pm

.....and their "leaders" simply just looked the other way.....nothing to see here.....it's just a flu that will go away in April....like a miracle......it's a hoax......it's fully contained....

Nothing to see here......
1 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12682
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: 256,000

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:06 pm

"C'mon antisteroid, c'mon boy....co'mere boy.....come my little lapdog.....c'mon boy!!
2 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime
Posts: 10206
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: 256,000

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:15 pm

Oh little brookie000, now your telegraphing your reason for this stupid daily post even more with your childish taunting and in the process, sticking your foot in your mouth again for this posting session.

There is no way you were a teacher with the stupid intellect you continue to display.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12682
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: 256,000

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:15 pm
Oh little brookie000, now your telegraphing your reason for this stupid daily post even more with your childish taunting and in the process, sticking your foot in your mouth again for this posting session.

There is no way you were a teacher with the stupid intellect you continue to display.
Good boy!

You just can't stay away, can you?

LOL!!
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 58271
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: 256,000

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:34 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:06 pm
"C'mon antisteroid, c'mon boy....co'mere boy.....come my little lapdog.....c'mon boy!!
What an ass.

Chucky, do you still consider little BB a friend of yours?
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 58271
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: 256,000

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:34 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:46 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:15 pm
Oh little brookie000, now your telegraphing your reason for this stupid daily post even more with your childish taunting and in the process, sticking your foot in your mouth again for this posting session.

There is no way you were a teacher with the stupid intellect you continue to display.
Good boy!

You just can't stay away, can you?

LOL!!
Your wife is an ugly sicilian pig with lipstick
0 x

Post Reply