YouTube Share Blocking

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Underboss

YouTube Share Blocking

Post by psk836 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:03 pm

There is a long Sidney Powell Newsmax fraud update on YouTube, but for some reason it won’t allow me to share the link. I am not sure if the issue is with my device or what, but this has been happening frequently for the past month or so.

Very informative video.
1 x

Evil
Consigliere

Re: YouTube Share Blocking

Post by Evil » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:10 pm

Does she actually provide some evidence this time? She's been embarrassing herself on TV for a while now. She wouldn't even give Tucker Carlson evidence when he requested it.
0 x
"science should not stand in the way of' schools reopening in the fall" - White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:23 pm

Stop playing stupid evil you know darn well what censorship is occurring in this country and why.

Gutless little maggot and your self anointed elitist leadership.

Can’t win any other way eh idiot?

This is why you and your Progressive Liberalism are a minority in America and always will be.
1 x

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:33 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:03 pm
There is a long Sidney Powell Newsmax fraud update on YouTube, but for some reason it won’t allow me to share the link. I am not sure if the issue is with my device or what, but this has been happening frequently for the past month or so.

Very informative video.
► Newsmax is a fraud, alright
2 x

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:36 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:33 pm
psk836 wrote:

Very informative video.
He took his hero's advice and moved over to Newsmax. I bet he's watching OAN too. Watch it won't be long and he'll be saying Trump got 410 EC votes too. :rofl1:
3 x
"science should not stand in the way of' schools reopening in the fall" - White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:41 pm

Evil wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:36 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:33 pm
psk836 wrote:

Very informative video.
He took his hero's advice and moved over to Newsmax. I bet he's watching OAN too. Watch it won't be long and he'll be saying Trump got 410 EC votes too. :rofl1:
410 ? Now that’s a real stretch.
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Caporegime

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:47 pm

My Trumpanzee relatives are all flocking to Newsmax......Bone Spurs doesn't like Fox any longer....so off they go...as ordered.

It's a good thing NOTHING can ever stand between me and my awesome family.
0 x

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:49 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:47 pm
My Trumpanzee relatives are all flocking to Newsmax......Bone Spurs doesn't like Fox any longer....so off they go...as ordered.

It's a good thing NOTHING can ever stand between me and my awesome family.
Just another political talking head Channel to ignore. I find them all to be unwatchable.
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

clusterchuck
Associate

Post by clusterchuck » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Evil wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:10 pm
Does she actually provide some evidence this time? She's been embarrassing herself on TV for a while now. She wouldn't even give Tucker Carlson evidence when he requested it.
The summary evidence is public knowledge, every media outlet has the same information available to the public. I agree the big talk Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are putting out there wears thin, if for no other reason that the messaging has been often repeated. The outcome of those big talking claims is pending ruling by Appeals courts and potentially, SCOTUS, so the process needs to run its course.

Your statement "She wouldn't even give Tucker Carlson evidence when he requested it." implies you think Carlson should have been shown preferential treatment by being given information that isn't already publicly known. Which aligns with typical liberal political thinking.

Had she done so, you'd likely have all sorts of comments about that.
1 x

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:54 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:50 pm
Evil wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:10 pm
The summary evidence is public knowledge, every media outlet has the same information available to the public. I agree the big talk Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are putting out there wears thin, if for no other reason that the messaging has been often repeated. The outcome of those big talking claims is pending ruling by Appeals courts and potentially, SCOTUS, so the process needs to run its course.

Your statement "She wouldn't even give Tucker Carlson evidence when he requested it." implies you think Carlson should have been shown preferential treatment by being given information that isn't already publicly known. Which aligns with typical liberal political thinking.

Had she done so, you'd likely have all sorts of comments about that.
No, implies that she wouldn't give the alleged evidence to a host that is very friendly to her cause. If this alleged evidence is "public knowledge" then someone should let all those judges know about it because they keep dismissing their cases due to a lack of evidence.
1 x