I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12686
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:01 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:56 pm
There’s no hiding in another thread little juvenile.

Little brookie000 says it’s Trumps COVID.
Little brookie000 knows Dr. Fauci advised Trump on COVID.
Little brookie000 praises Dr. Fauci.

But Trump didn’t listen to Dr. Fauci?

Little brookie000 then can’t tell us what Dr. Fauci got “right.”

I present a child living in an adult body incapable of thinking, doing or saying a single word for himself, so he’s told what to think, do and say by his Progressive Liberal Democrat handlers.

“Little brookie000.”
https://www.google.com/search?q=puppets ... HR2jbd9wWM

lol
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime
Posts: 10206
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:04 pm

Wow how hard is it to predict that little brookie000 will grasp for his puppet argument again?

No rebuttal possible to anything I’ve accurately submitted.

I win again.
And you lose.

Get your hammer out little brookie000.
Keep pounding yourself in the thumb.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime
Posts: 10206
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:20 pm

And ............
He’s gone again.

Golly gee I wonder why.

I believe I can conclude my work for the day here regarding my little brookie000.

See you tomorrow little brookie000.

I know you’ll mindlessly post your exact same juvenile stupidity all over again with no consciousness of today’s complete evisceration.

Bye.
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Soldier
Posts: 8855
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by lust4beer » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:50 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:56 pm
There’s no hiding in another thread little juvenile.

Little brookie000 says it’s Trumps COVID.
Little brookie000 knows Dr. Fauci advised Trump on COVID.
Little brookie000 praises Dr. Fauci.

But Trump didn’t listen to Dr. Fauci?

Little brookie000 then can’t tell us what Dr. Fauci got “right.”

I present a child living in an adult body incapable of thinking, doing or saying a single word for himself, so he’s told what to think, do and say by his Progressive Liberal Democrat handlers.

“Little brookie000.”

Dear leader is history you punk

America and the world rejoice

Georgia is next
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 58271
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:10 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:50 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:56 pm
There’s no hiding in another thread little juvenile.

Little brookie000 says it’s Trumps COVID.
Little brookie000 knows Dr. Fauci advised Trump on COVID.
Little brookie000 praises Dr. Fauci.

But Trump didn’t listen to Dr. Fauci?

Little brookie000 then can’t tell us what Dr. Fauci got “right.”

I present a child living in an adult body incapable of thinking, doing or saying a single word for himself, so he’s told what to think, do and say by his Progressive Liberal Democrat handlers.

“Little brookie000.”

Dear leader is history you punk

America and the world rejoice

Georgia is next
Did you hear about all the illegals flooding over the border now? Hopefully, they will wreck your neighborhood.

The world rejoice? Like who?

I want a president that's for America first, you want someone who makes America secondary
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 12398
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by Scooter » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Hiw stupid can pedo boy BrookeBackMoron be? Its been proven that Trump never said the viruanwas a hoax, yet, he still posts his stupid jooooo sht....
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 58271
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:27 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:36 pm
Hiw stupid can pedo boy BrookeBackMoron be? Its been proven that Trump never said the viruanwas a hoax, yet, he still posts his stupid jooooo sht....
Notice how that dick head lion tries to debate me, thinks he won the debate before/after he changed the subject, then runs off
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12686
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:31 am

Scooter wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:36 pm
Hiw stupid can pedo boy BrookeBackMoron be? Its been proven that Trump never said the viruanwas a hoax, yet, he still posts his stupid jooooo sht....
"more proof that the coronavirus was created by democrats to take down trump."


LOL!!!!
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 12398
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by Scooter » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:30 am

How stupid can pedo boy BrookeBackMoron be? Its been proven that Trump never said the virus was a hoax, yet, he still posts his stupid jooooo sht....

LOLOL!!!
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12686
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: I can't wait 'till January 20, 2021...

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:42 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:30 am
How stupid can pedo boy BrookeBackMoron be? Its been proven that Trump never said the virus was a hoax, yet, he still posts his stupid jooooo sht....

LOLOL!!!
"more proof that the coronavirus was created by the democrats to take down trump"

Poor little Oedi[pus]....follows his bone-spurred "leader"....and on his knees the whole time.
0 x

Post Reply