Time To Strike

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
psk836
Underboss
Posts: 26666
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Time To Strike

Post by psk836 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Obama, he master of political timing, says it is time to complete the coup. He has brought all of his weapons to bear save one....

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ite-house/

"Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House."
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 27477
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Time To Strike

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:41 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:26 pm
Obama, he master of political timing, says it is time to complete the coup. He has brought all of his weapons to bear save one....

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ite-house/

"Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House."
I see you're becoming another snowflake who doesn't understand a little snark.
5 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

User avatar
psk836
Underboss
Posts: 26666
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Time To Strike

Post by psk836 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:46 pm

And you don't understand Obama.
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 27477
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Time To Strike

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:56 pm

What's to understand?
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime
Posts: 10260
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: Time To Strike

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Defending your side of the isle again I see fake Nolaxride.

Meanwhile your use of the term “snowflake” is incorrect.

Snowflakes are Progressive Liberal Democrats, usually millennial, who cannot cope with anything that is not automatically provided to them - including political outcomes.

Psk is not in this classification.
Neither and I.
And neither is anyone right of center.

Educate yourself before inappropriately applying a term dummy.
1 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 8593
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Time To Strike

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:47 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:59 pm
Defending your side of the isle again I see fake Nolaxride.

Meanwhile your use of the term “snowflake” is incorrect.

Snowflakes are Progressive Liberal Democrats, usually millennial, who cannot cope with anything that is not automatically provided to them - including political outcomes.

Psk is not in this classification.
Neither and I.
And neither is anyone right of center.

Educate yourself before inappropriately applying a term dummy.
► You mean "Aisle," don't you

And remember to wipe your ass with your next gov't check before you cash it. You can still send the American people a message
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 27477
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Time To Strike

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:17 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:59 pm
Defending your side of the isle again I see fake Nolaxride.

Meanwhile your use of the term “snowflake” is incorrect.

Snowflakes are Progressive Liberal Democrats, usually millennial, who cannot cope with anything that is not automatically provided to them - including political outcomes.

Psk is not in this classification.
Neither and I.
And neither is anyone right of center.

Educate yourself before inappropriately applying a term dummy.
Nice try, and another fail.
A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.

This has nothing to do with politics. Snowflakes can be liberal or conservative. Whether it is a compliment or an insult is a matter of opinion and depends on the context.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... =Snowflake
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake ... 20opinions.
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

User avatar
donttreadonme
Caporegime
Posts: 18228
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Time To Strike

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:21 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:41 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:26 pm
Obama, he master of political timing, says it is time to complete the coup. He has brought all of his weapons to bear save one....

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ite-house/

"Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House."
I see you're becoming another snowflake who doesn't understand a little snark.
:rolling:
1 x
Demented Donny lied, 214,925 people died.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 58520
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Time To Strike

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:38 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:41 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:26 pm
Obama, he master of political timing, says it is time to complete the coup. He has brought all of his weapons to bear save one....

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ite-house/

"Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House."
I see you're becoming another snowflake who doesn't understand a little snark.
Muslim traitor 0bama is nobrains hero. Always the first one to defend him

Could you see George w Bush or even that a****** Bill Clinton say something stupid like that?
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 58520
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Time To Strike

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:39 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:17 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:59 pm
Defending your side of the isle again I see fake Nolaxride.

Meanwhile your use of the term “snowflake” is incorrect.

Snowflakes are Progressive Liberal Democrats, usually millennial, who cannot cope with anything that is not automatically provided to them - including political outcomes.

Psk is not in this classification.
Neither and I.
And neither is anyone right of center.

Educate yourself before inappropriately applying a term dummy.
Nice try, and another fail.
A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.

This has nothing to do with politics. Snowflakes can be liberal or conservative. Whether it is a compliment or an insult is a matter of opinion and depends on the context.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... =Snowflake
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake ... 20opinions.
A snowflake is a p**** s*** like your butt buddy evil, that gets intimidated, and triggered by anything remotely racist

remember when I posted that .gif image, and evil was calling me out, trying to turn the whole board against me, and it blew up in his face?

he got all intimidated over it. and then clusterchuck came to his rescue, but that's another story
0 x

Post Reply