Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12682
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:44 pm

He made an absolute fool of himself....again.

....and then he started to sweat hair dye.

Though I believe the GOP scumbags are harming the country by sowing doubt and interfering with a peaceful transition, I am enjoying this so freakin much.

I see NO HOPE of avoiding armed insurrection.


It was a good run.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hair+dy ... 2w4DRcBkmM
1 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime
Posts: 10206
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another juvenile and adolescent post from the board’s premier politically ideological
R
E
T
A
R
D

Mayor Bill DeBlasio is superior eh?

You continue to post this childish stupidity because you have no control over yourself.

“Little brookie000.”
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12682
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:24 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 am
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another juvenile and adolescent post from the board’s premier politically ideological
R
E
T
A
R
D

Mayor Bill DeBlasio is superior eh?

You continue to post this childish stupidity because you have no control over yourself.

“Little brookie000.”
LOL.....you claim that I'm "juvenile and childish" and you call me a

R
E
T
A
R
D?

My goodness, you sure do make this easy.

lol.
2 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime
Posts: 10206
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:34 am

You have defined the new definition of said little brookie000.

Just look at the idiotic crap you post on this board.

I on the other hand am consistent in my beliefs. I don’t wobble around like a top embracing whatever is politically and ideologically expedient at the moment.

It’s all that you do because you are a politically and ideological
R
E
T
A
R
D

This includes empowering people because of hate, people who’ll adversely affect your self interests (golly your so smart).

Like praising your hero “Fredo Andrew,” whose run the state into a 63 billion dollar budget deficit and will reward himself with a 25k pay raise next year.

He’ll raise your taxes to pay for that raise and you’ll quietly squeal like a stuck pig.

Just Do As Your Told little brookie000.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12682
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:34 am
You have defined the new definition of said little brookie000.

Just look at the idiotic crap you post on this board.

I on the other hand am consistent in my beliefs. I don’t wobble around like a top embracing whatever is politically and ideologically expedient at the moment.

It’s all that you do because you are a politically and ideological
R
E
T
A
R
D

This includes empowering people because of hate, people who’ll adversely affect your self interests (golly your so smart).

Like praising your hero “Fredo Andrew,” whose run the state into a 63 billion dollar budget deficit and will reward himself with a 25k pay raise next year.

He’ll raise your taxes to pay for that raise and you’ll quietly squeal like a stuck pig.

Just Do As Your Told little brookie000.
What has happened to Mayor Rudy? He was such a successful Federal Prosecutor....heck, he took down the New York Mafia......he was a very successful Mayor of NYC....very successful.......

.....and now he's a clown. It's sad to see.
2 x

User avatar
psk836
Underboss
Posts: 26536
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by psk836 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:40 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:44 pm
He made an absolute fool of himself....again.

....and then he started to sweat hair dye.

Though I believe the GOP scumbags are harming the country by sowing doubt and interfering with a peaceful transition, I am enjoying this so freakin much.

I see NO HOPE of avoiding armed insurrection.


It was a good run.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hair+dy ... 2w4DRcBkmM
Maybe you shouldn't have rigged the election.
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 15586
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:26 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:34 am
You have defined the new definition of said little brookie000.

Just look at the idiotic crap you post on this board.

I on the other hand am consistent in my beliefs. I don’t wobble around like a top embracing whatever is politically and ideologically expedient at the moment.

It’s all that you do because you are a politically and ideological
R
E
T
A
R
D

This includes empowering people because of hate, people who’ll adversely affect your self interests (golly your so smart).

Like praising your hero “Fredo Andrew,” whose run the state into a 63 billion dollar budget deficit and will reward himself with a 25k pay raise next year.

He’ll raise your taxes to pay for that raise and you’ll quietly squeal like a stuck pig.

Just Do As Your Told little brookie000.
What has happened to Mayor Rudy? He was such a successful Federal Prosecutor....heck, he took down the New York Mafia......he was a very successful Mayor of NYC....very successful.......

.....and now he's a clown. It's sad to see.
Rudy decided to be the sidekick clown: the one who gets sprayed by the seltzer bottle.
0 x
stultitia pietatem non pertinet.

User avatar
KC_
Caporegime
Posts: 14859
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by KC_ » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:33 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:34 am
You have defined the new definition of said little brookie000.

Just look at the idiotic crap you post on this board.

I on the other hand am consistent in my beliefs. I don’t wobble around like a top embracing whatever is politically and ideologically expedient at the moment.

It’s all that you do because you are a politically and ideological
R
E
T
A
R
D

This includes empowering people because of hate, people who’ll adversely affect your self interests (golly your so smart).

Like praising your hero “Fredo Andrew,” whose run the state into a 63 billion dollar budget deficit and will reward himself with a 25k pay raise next year.

He’ll raise your taxes to pay for that raise and you’ll quietly squeal like a stuck pig.

Just Do As Your Told little brookie000.
What has happened to Mayor Rudy? He was such a successful Federal Prosecutor....heck, he took down the New York Mafia......he was a very successful Mayor of NYC....very successful.......

.....and now he's a clown. It's sad to see.
He got old .
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 12398
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by Scooter » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:04 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:44 pm
He made an absolute fool of himself....again.

....and then he started to sweat hair dye.

Though I believe the GOP scumbags are harming the country by sowing doubt and interfering with a peaceful transition, I am enjoying this so freakin much.

I see NO HOPE of avoiding armed insurrection.


It was a good run.


No, nagggaler...


“Hair dye doesn’t drip like that, unless it’s just been applied,” said David Kholdorov of the Men’s Lounge Barbershop and Spa, on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.

He explained that hair dye is typically mixed with peroxide during the dyeing process, and that once the solution oxidizes, the color adheres to the hair. No one would leave the solution in place in its raw form, he said, because the solution would irritate the scalp and could burn the hair or cause it to fall out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/styl ... -hair.html
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 8498
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Oh my goodness...what has happened to one helluva NYC mayor?

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:24 pm

Scooter wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:04 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:44 pm
He made an absolute fool of himself....again.

....and then he started to sweat hair dye.

Though I believe the GOP scumbags are harming the country by sowing doubt and interfering with a peaceful transition, I am enjoying this so freakin much.

I see NO HOPE of avoiding armed insurrection.


It was a good run.


No, nagggaler...


“Hair dye doesn’t drip like that, unless it’s just been applied,” said David Kholdorov of the Men’s Lounge Barbershop and Spa, on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.

He explained that hair dye is typically mixed with peroxide during the dyeing process, and that once the solution oxidizes, the color adheres to the hair. No one would leave the solution in place in its raw form, he said, because the solution would irritate the scalp and could burn the hair or cause it to fall out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/styl ... -hair.html


► Guess who isn't taking over Jan 20
0 x

Post Reply