Mexico Plans To Re-Start Colonization Of America

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Underboss

Mexico Plans To Re-Start Colonization Of America

Post by psk836 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:07 pm

But wait, I thought colonialism was bad. Somebody better tell Ambassador Columbus there right quick.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2 ... -into-u-s/

"The U.S. immigration system “has to be based on facts and realities,” Ambassador Martha Bárcena Coqui told a forum arranged by the National Immigration Forum (NIF). She continued: ‘The facts and realities is the need to protect the most vulnerable, the need to keep open the generosity towards refugees, the need to recognize the complementarity of labor markets and demographic profiles, the need for temporary workers in the United States.”'

"More migrants are coming, the ambassador said, even though the coronavirus crash has blocked the northward flow for the moment:

The root causes of these migrations have [not] disappeared. On the contrary, we are seeing pent up, building pressure. People cannot move now because of the restrictions on movement because of the pandemic. But the root causes are still there, [for example], the drought in Central America … a hurricane in Nicaragua and Honduras that have totally flooded Honduras.

The United States should amnesty many illegal migrants from all over the world, she said, and also import more migrants by accepting asylum applications at U.S. embassies, so the world’s migrants will not have to travel through Mexico. “What we would like to see, of course, is that the U.S. embassies in Central America could process even more of these requests for asylum, instead of having people crossing through Mexico and asking for asylum at the border.”'
1 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Re: Mexico Plans To Re-Start Colonization Of America

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:31 pm

When it comes to that, Liberals are not for shutting down the border. Just everyone else

I'm glad the virus has taken a hold of Mexico.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:40 pm

When is the GOP going to come to the table and negotiate a cogent immigration policy?

And if you really wanted to stop illegal immigration you'd go after the root cause, business. Put owners and CEOs in jail and I suspect it would stop overnight.

Then you might consider how we're going to get our crops harvested. A good fieldworker can make upwards of $20-30 dollars an hour. That's hard work and they hustle.
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:47 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:40 pm
When is the GOP going to come to the table and negotiate a cogent immigration policy?

And if you really wanted to stop illegal immigration you'd go after the root cause, business. Put owners and CEOs in jail and I suspect it would stop overnight.

Then you might consider how we're going to get our crops harvested. A good fieldworker can make upwards of $20-30 dollars an hour. That's hard work and they hustle.
85% of the crops would rot in the fields without illegal migrant workers.
2 x

psk836
Underboss

Post by psk836 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:02 pm

I have, and never have had, a problem with legal immigration.

In fact I am very pro immigration. I do alot of hiring and have for years. I go out of my way to hire (legal) Hispanics. They are honest, hard working, honorable people and I love and respect them completely. They come to work every day, don't complain, and provide an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. I personally think the United States needs new immigrant blood to offset the dead wood we have in our cities, the northwest, and the coasts.

I just think we should have control of who enters our country, and should know where they are coming from, where they are going, and how long they are planning to stay. I do not believe in Anchor Babies and do not agree that that was the intent of the 14th Amendment.

Finally, I would add that when people enter our country illegally, ignoring our borders and our laws, ignore our customs and language, and come to avail themselves of the resources available here, then that is the very definition of colonization and not immigration. We as Neo Native Americans should combat them like the Native Americans fought our forefathers...only better.
1 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:09 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:40 pm

what do you mean by a cogent immigration policy? We already have an immigration policy in effect and doesn't need changing

Why didn't Obama and Biden get that done when they had 8 years?

It's already illegal to hire illegals, dumbass
0 x

psk836
Underboss

Post by psk836 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Our own politicians neither respect nor follow the laws they pass. And neither do they have the intelligence or the courage to change them if that is what needs to be done. Neither party is honest about its agenda or intentions. The Swamp survives.
1 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:37 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:30 pm
Our own politicians neither respect nor follow the laws they pass. And neither do they have the intelligence or the courage to change them if that is what needs to be done. Neither party is honest about its agenda or intentions. The Swamp survives.
Notice how nobrain is the first to step in and take a swipe at the GOP?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:59 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:02 pm
I have, and never have had, a problem with legal immigration.

In fact I am very pro immigration. I do alot of hiring and have for years. I go out of my way to hire (legal) Hispanics. They are honest, hard working, honorable people and I love and respect them completely. They come to work every day, don't complain, and provide an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. I personally think the United States needs new immigrant blood to offset the dead wood we have in our cities, the northwest, and the coasts.

I just think we should have control of who enters our country, and should know where they are coming from, where they are going, and how long they are planning to stay. I do not believe in Anchor Babies and do not agree that that was the intent of the 14th Amendment.

Finally, I would add that when people enter our country illegally, ignoring our borders and our laws, ignore our customs and language, and come to avail themselves of the resources available here, then that is the very definition of colonization and not immigration. We as Neo Native Americans should combat them like the Native Americans fought our forefathers...only better.
I agree. We need to vet them. We also need to provide a pathway to citizenship for the hard-working illegals that are already here. Send the leaches back. As for the 14th Amendment, that was the GOP that passed it. Originalists are still arguing about it, and the SCOTUS disagrees with you on anchor babies.

As for your point about our customs and language we've always been a melting pot and in many cases have adopted some of theirs, St. Patrick's Day and Columbus day come to mind.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

psk836
Underboss

Post by psk836 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Legal immigrants always have a pathway to citizenship. Illegals, never.

The GOP passed the 14th Amendment to stop Democrats from denying freed slaves citizenship.

Yes we WERE a melting pot, but lately it has become politically expedient to change America into a Smelting Pot, balkanizing us into our various and multiple different groups for maximum grievance and special groups needing government protection and loyalty payments.
0 x