Votes From 28 States Were Counted In Portugal On Computers Owned By George Soros

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Re: Votes From 28 States Were Counted In Portugal On Computers Owned By George Soros

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:27 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:22 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:57 pm
Scooter wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:52 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:22 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:15 am
Does everybody feel good about that?
You’ve gone from Tinfoil Nation boy to a straight liar
Says the fgt posting crap from the NY Simes...
Fail

You absolutely fail

Again and again
Tos,hit is a born loser.
You and Brookeboy go to hell, you freeloading piece of crap.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Re: Votes From 28 States Were Counted In Portugal On Computers Owned By George Soros

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:28 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:40 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:34 pm
Just how many turnip trucks have you fallen out of nola?
Clearly not enough as I can still see bullschitzz coming a mile away. Curious that neither you nor Frankie can provide any substantiation. And if that were true, why hasn't Rudy filed a lawsuit? And which ballot-counting company does Soros own? I can't seem to find any. If that reference is to Smartmatics, you'll find their headquarters in Baco Raton, FL.
how come I rarely see anyone with a Biden bumper stickers driving around? I see tons of Trump stickers. Nobody likes biden.
1 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime

Post by Antisteroidforce » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:31 am

Laugh little Progressive Liberal Democrat Human Parasites.

But Biden will never see the inside of the White House.

As always your arrogance and belief you are “anointed” is what will easily “bust” you for your latest coup attempt.

Plus one President Trump isn’t backing down or going away.

So close you can still taste it eh?
“The longer the attempt goes with out success the greater the chance it will fail.”

And it will.
1 x

clusterchuck
Associate

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:35 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:24 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:20 am
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org ... elections/

"Incredibly, no fewer than 28 of our states – including 10 swing states – have their vote counts processed in a foreign country on George Soros-tied computers. What could possibly go wrong?

The short answer is plenty. Although federal and state officials have long been warned about this arrangement – and evidence that it actually was exploited to alter key outcomes in 2018 – the vulnerability persists. And now there’s no time to fix it for this year’s races."
► Let's go dig up something on George Soros now

Is he a Democrat or a Commie?
Yes
2 x

psk836
Underboss

Post by psk836 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:43 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:28 am
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
Clearly not enough as I can still see bullschitzz coming a mile away. Curious that neither you nor Frankie can provide any substantiation. And if that were true, why hasn't Rudy filed a lawsuit? And which ballot-counting company does Soros own? I can't seem to find any. If that reference is to Smartmatics, you'll find their headquarters in Baco Raton, FL.
how come I rarely see anyone with a Biden bumper stickers driving around? I see tons of Trump stickers. Nobody likes biden.
Nationwide there were probably fewer than 1000 votes for Biden.

But there were many millions of votes against Trump.

The legitimate question is, were there more votes for Trump or more votes against Trump. Unfortunately Democrats could not keep their thumbs off the damn scale so we may never actually know the answer.
1 x

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:56 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:43 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

The legitimate question is, were there more votes for Trump or more votes against Trump. Unfortunately Democrats could not keep their thumbs off the damn scale so we may never actually know the answer.
► That's fine rhetoric except you haven't said anything.

In a word it's rather, vague. I want more detail
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:19 am

psk836 wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

You do like your conspiracy theories.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:50 pm

psk836 wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

I've got this antibiotic t-shirt I was wearing around, got nothing but compliments for it. Especially from women. Even this one Hispanic lady with tattoos.
0 x

Lily
Associate

Post by Lily » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:09 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:20 am
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org ... elections/

"Incredibly, no fewer than 28 of our states – including 10 swing states – have their vote counts processed in a foreign country on George Soros-tied computers. What could possibly go wrong?

The short answer is plenty. Although federal and state officials have long been warned about this arrangement – and evidence that it actually was exploited to alter key outcomes in 2018 – the vulnerability persists. And now there’s no time to fix it for this year’s races."
The Center for Security Policy is a far-right, anti-Muslim, Washington, D.C.-based think tank. The organization's founder and current president is Frank Gaffney Jr. who is known for promoting falsehoods about President Barack Obama being a Muslim
1 x
Trump lost, get over it.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:02 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:42 am
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-19- ... biden.html

"The United States military reportedly conducted a raid the other day on a facility in Germany that housed servers run by Scytl, a Spanish election technology company that is now being accused of helping to rig the American election for Joe Biden.

Scytl, which oddly enough went bankrupt back in the summer, had been tasked with counting American ballots that even more oddly enough were deliberately outsourced by entities in the U.S. government to be tabulated overseas rather than here at home.

Scytl has repeatedly made headlines over the years for its involvement in a number of election scandals which, just like ours here at home, were found to be embroiled with fraud."

"With that said, Scytl’s potential role in flipping votes for Biden cannot be overstated, as this would have been the company to do it in a number of key swing states.

While there are several other companies also involved, including Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, Scytl is another name worth emblazoning in your mind as a potential culprit."

'"The current Spanish government wants to overthrow Trump,” wrote one Great Game India commenter, revealing one possibility as to the how and why behind this bizarre partnership. “They have expressed this desire more than once.”

“They serve Soros,” this same commenter added, referring to the infamous globalist infiltrator George Soros. “The first meeting the president had was with Soros. They are open communists, and they are proud of being communists … The communists are destroying democracy in Europe and America. We are all heading to 1984.”'
ROTFLMAO... I should have clicked through on the naturalnews links earlier.

Do you really think the US Military raided a foreign company on foreign soil? Then there's the more obvious question. If the military actually uncovered fraud, why hasn't the proof been offered? Let's see... you believe these 'intelligence sources' but don't believe the intelligence sources who heard the president denigrate our fallen soldiers?

How convenient.

And the source for this is Great Game India. If I'm too believe this website should I also believe another story on their site, that the Boogaloo Bois started the George Floyd riots?

https://greatgameindia.com/category/george-floyd/
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος