A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Underboss
Posts: 45097
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:23 pm

A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!
By Mark Megahan -
November 7, 2020

A human error combined with software misconfiguration is blamed on a sudden flip from Biden to Trump. One Michigan County accidentally listed itself as blue when it should have been, and still is red.

The officials explain the individual circumstances away and claim it’s really no big deal. Actually, it is a big deal and this one county isn’t the only place using the exact same machines. There is still a long way to go before the American public will accept the official vote count as accurate, legal, and legitimate.

Michigan election is a mess

Attorney General William Barr sent a team of investigators in to take a hard look at the election results reported by the state of Michigan.

On Thursday, Project Veritas released a video showing a USPS whistleblower claiming that his supervisor ordered them to round up any stray ballots a day after the election, back date them, and rush them for counting. That’s highly illegal.

The state of Michigan was already taking heat after Antrim County suddenly switched from Biden to Trump due to an alleged reporting error. On election night, the reported “62 percent of voters chose Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for president.” That was a lie. “updated results show President Donald Trump received 56 percent of the approximately 17,000 votes, compared to Biden’s 42 percent.”

Michigan political observers were shocked to hear that Biden won a solid red community. Antrim is run by Republicans and Trump took it by a landslide last time. Once the officials were called out on the discrepancy, they fessed up and admitted they were fudging the numbers.

A glitch and a human error

After the election officials got together with the manufacturer of the voting machine, Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy issued a statement saying Michigan officials were using Dominion Voting Systems equipment and that “the problem appeared to be a combination of a software glitch and a human error.” In other words, there isn’t anyone to blame, they want you to believe.

The problem isn’t confined to Michigan. Dominion systems also “experienced a technical glitch in two Georgia counties on Election Day, which caused the machines to crash for several hours.” Machines in Wayne County, Michigan also stopped working on Election Day.

Late on Friday, the Michigan State Department claimed the errors were “caused because Guy failed to update election management system software used to combine the electronic totals from tabulators and submit a report of unofficial results.” They swear up and down that “there never was a problem with the tabulators or the vote count, which was preserved on a printed tape showing results.”

SEE MEME:

https://newshourfirst.com/2020/11/07/a- ... te%20%231)

:angel:
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime
Posts: 10681
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:36 pm

This is just the beginning.

Biden/Harris will never see the inside of the White House.

Our giddy little board Progressive Liberal Democrats know what’s coming and they aren’t going to be happy.
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 9421
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:02 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:36 pm
This is just the beginning.

Biden/Harris will never see the inside of the White House.

Our giddy little board Progressive Liberal Democrats know what’s coming and they aren’t going to be happy.
► Sounds like a tabulation error that was corrected by a routine cross-check, but you guys will never know because stinky Republicans were not allowed in

Not even Project Veritas may enter our sacred counting parlors
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 60244
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:02 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:36 pm
This is just the beginning.

Biden/Harris will never see the inside of the White House.

Our giddy little board Progressive Liberal Democrats know what’s coming and they aren’t going to be happy.
► Sounds like a tabulation error that was corrected by a routine cross-check, but you guys will never know because stinky Republicans were not allowed in

Not even Project Veritas may enter our sacred counting parlors
Trump must win.
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 9421
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:15 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:08 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:02 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:36 pm
This is just the beginning.

Biden/Harris will never see the inside of the White House.

Our giddy little board Progressive Liberal Democrats know what’s coming and they aren’t going to be happy.
► Sounds like a tabulation error that was corrected by a routine cross-check, but you guys will never know because stinky Republicans were not allowed in

Not even Project Veritas may enter our sacred counting parlors
Trump must win.
► Why must he win? So you won't get any more welfare checks?
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 13399
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:52 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:36 pm
This is just the beginning.

Biden/Harris will never see the inside of the White House.

Our giddy little board Progressive Liberal Democrats know what’s coming and they aren’t going to be happy.
Are you sure?
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Caporegime
Posts: 18918
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:58 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:52 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:36 pm
This is just the beginning.

Biden/Harris will never see the inside of the White House.

Our giddy little board Progressive Liberal Democrats know what’s coming and they aren’t going to be happy.
Are you sure?
The cult is very "special." :lo2l:
0 x
Demented Donny lied, 289,346 people died.

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 14084
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: A Michigan County Vote Count Just Flipped from Biden to Trump!

Post by Scooter » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:00 am

BrookeBackHermaphrodite needs to get a life...
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

Post Reply