How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Soldier
Posts: 9683
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:48 am

Better question given the mortality rate little brookie000 is how does a woman’s reproductive healthcare right kill 61 million babies and counting?

Waiting.
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 7827
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:06 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:48 am
Better question given the mortality rate little brookie000 is how does a woman’s reproductive healthcare right kill 61 million babies and counting?

Waiting.
► The "hoax" is RNA, which attaches itself to DNA, and instructs the DNA to make copies of the RNA
1 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12204
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:19 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:06 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:48 am
Better question given the mortality rate little brookie000 is how does a woman’s reproductive healthcare right kill 61 million babies and counting?

Waiting.
► The "hoax" is RNA, which attaches itself to DNA, and instructs the DNA to make copies of the RNA
The nucleic acids, both RNA and DNA, are what it's all about.

Teen-Ala, my jewwwww-hating friend, please tell me you are taking this hoax seriously.......wear the mask....don't go near those without masks.....

I'm glad that my kids who live near those filthy fundies in Brooklyn, simply cross the street when they see those unmasked scumbags coming towards them. You see the filthy fundies wear those costumes out in public so that they are easy to identify.

0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 7827
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:24 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:19 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:06 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:48 am
Better question given the mortality rate little brookie000 is how does a woman’s reproductive healthcare right kill 61 million babies and counting?

Waiting.
► The "hoax" is RNA, which attaches itself to DNA, and instructs the DNA to make copies of the RNA
The nucleic acids, both RNA and DNA, are what it's all about.

Teen-Ala, my jewwwww-hating friend, please tell me you are taking this hoax seriously.......wear the mask....don't go near those without masks.....

I'm glad that my kids who live near those filthy fundies in Brooklyn, simply cross the street when they see those unmasked scumbags coming towards them. You see the filthy fundies wear those costumes out in public so that they are easy to identify.

► Of course it's serious. It's putting millions of Republicans' lives at risk
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Soldier
Posts: 9683
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:27 am

And he has emerged.

“The nucleic acids, both RNA and DNA, are what it's all about.”
Brookie000

And you’ve just indicted yourself again.

Folks what little brookie000 really means here is Republican & Democrat.

61 million abortions and counting is OK because Abortion on Demand is a cornerstone of little brookie000’s Progressive Liberalism.

219,000 deaths from a global pandemic is NOT OK as long as it can be used to attack a duly elected President that little brookie000 hates.

Next for crying out loud? Jesus just sign off.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 12204
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:27 am
And he has emerged.

“The nucleic acids, both RNA and DNA, are what it's all about.”
Brookie000

And you’ve just indicted yourself again.

Folks what little brookie000 really means here is Republican & Democrat.

61 million abortions and counting is OK because Abortion on Demand is a cornerstone of little brookie000’s Progressive Liberalism.

219,000 deaths from a global pandemic is NOT OK as long as it can be used to attack a duly elected President that little brookie000 hates.

Next for crying out loud? Jesus just sign off.
OK....I will sign off.....it's time to swim laps with the old folks.

Please stay safe.....avoid the fundie filth....and wear your mask as our Gov. Andy Boy Cuomo has asked us to do!

:dance:
1 x

Antisteroidforce
Soldier
Posts: 9683
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:41 am

How come woman didn’t obey Cuomo’s request regarding large gatherings little brookie000 when they marched for their “reproductive healthcare Rights?” yesterday?

Bet he’ll have a briefing today on TV to condemn these woman eh?
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Caporegime
Posts: 17853
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:47 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:19 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:06 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:48 am
Better question given the mortality rate little brookie000 is how does a woman’s reproductive healthcare right kill 61 million babies and counting?

Waiting.
► The "hoax" is RNA, which attaches itself to DNA, and instructs the DNA to make copies of the RNA
The nucleic acids, both RNA and DNA, are what it's all about.

Teen-Ala, my jewwwww-hating friend, please tell me you are taking this hoax seriously.......wear the mask....don't go near those without masks.....

I'm glad that my kids who live near those filthy fundies in Brooklyn, simply cross the street when they see those unmasked scumbags coming towards them. You see the filthy fundies wear those costumes out in public so that they are easy to identify.

You might enjoy listening to this politician from New Zealand, Brook.

0 x
Demented Donny lied, 214,925 people died.

Antisteroidforce
Soldier
Posts: 9683
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:20 am

You also might try listening to yourself “Brook.”

The religious fundy filth in Brooklyn must be condemned for gathering in mass and risking the spread of COVID. We then blame Trump for COVID.

The Progressive Liberal Democrat woman marching in the thousands yesterday in violation of your beloved Cuomo’s mass gathering orders are ignored because the issue they’re marching for is your ideologies Abortion on Demand. Neither you or Cuomo will say a word.

Can’t defend yourself.
Can’t defend your hate.
Can’t defend your political ideology.

“Can’t.”
0 x

User avatar
psk836
Underboss
Posts: 25385
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: How Does A Hoax Kill 219,000 People Our COVID Social Justice Warrior Asks.

Post by psk836 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:28 am

If the previously published ratios continue, 206,000 of them died WITH Chinese Coronovirus, and 14,000 died OF Chinese Coronavirus.
0 x

Post Reply