Will liberals continue the Covid death count if Biden wins?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

?

Yes. And they will give Joe Biden equal blame
33%
Yes. But they will point the finger at Trump only
17%
No. The epidemic is politicized, it's all hinged around president Trump and the election.
50%

Total votes: 6

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Re: Will liberals continue the Covid death count if Biden wins?

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:50 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:36 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:34 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:28 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:03 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:50 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:28 am

Good point. Trump was the first to politicize the issue instead of treating it like a national health emergency.
Shut the f*** up. Joe Biden said Trump was xenophobic for wanting a lockdown, and Nancy Pelosi encouraged travel to chinatown.
You missed on both points. There's a difference between a travel ban and a lockdown, and Pelosi, in reaction to an increase in anti-Asian phobia, traveled to Chinatown to demonstrate that it was safe.
There goes nobrain the liberal democrat, making excuses up for his party.

Did little BB know how the virus would turn out? Did you or anyone?
You certainly have a difficult time dealing with facts that don't agree with your world view. So, one more time, do you understand the difference between a travel ban and a lockdown?
Did 200,000 people die from the virus, or is that just people who died and happened to have it?

I think that little a-hole BB should answer that before he condemns president Trump like a jerk
There is an underlying question about comorbidities and whether or not they were the primary cause of death. You don't seem to understand how the coronavirus attacks the body, the entire body. Yes, the entire body, including the heart and blood vessels.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... is/616420/

Now, imagine the impact when your blood vessels are breaking down.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06 ... cond-phase

So yes. I believe Covid-19 caused all of those deaths.
That's because you're stupid
Who's stupid? The scientists and doctors who are on the frontlines treating the virus, or someone who can't be bothered to read the links and educate themselves. I'm guessing when a doctor tells you you have cancer you're going to tell him that apricot pits will cure it.
Jezzus fcking chyste, you post crap from the atlantic? That same piece of s*** rag that had a fake article blow up in their face, trying to bring down president Trump?

All you do is Google a search, and post articles that tell you what you want to hear. Then again, you've been like that since ymb.
► You know, I think that's the trouble with some people

If it wasn't for him posting something or other from the Atlantic you could go out and look for a job
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:30 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Shut the f*** up. Joe Biden said Trump was xenophobic for wanting a lockdown, and Nancy Pelosi encouraged travel to chinatown.
You missed on both points. There's a difference between a travel ban and a lockdown, and Pelosi, in reaction to an increase in anti-Asian phobia, traveled to Chinatown to demonstrate that it was safe.

You certainly have a difficult time dealing with facts that don't agree with your world view. So, one more time, do you understand the difference between a travel ban and a lockdown?
Did 200,000 people die from the virus, or is that just people who died and happened to have it?

I think that little a-hole BB should answer that before he condemns president Trump like a jerk
There is an underlying question about comorbidities and whether or not they were the primary cause of death. You don't seem to understand how the coronavirus attacks the body, the entire body. Yes, the entire body, including the heart and blood vessels.

Who's stupid? The scientists and doctors who are on the frontlines treating the virus, or someone who can't be bothered to read the links and educate themselves. I'm guessing when a doctor tells you you have cancer you're going to tell him that apricot pits will cure it.
Jezzus fcking chyste, you post crap from the atlantic? That same piece of s*** rag that had a fake article blow up in their face, trying to bring down president Trump?

All you do is Google a search, and post articles that tell you what you want to hear. Then again, you've been like that since ymb.

If it wasn't for him posting something or other from the Atlantic you could go out and look for a job
Hope an illegal busts into your home tonight.

Finds your wife. Then you can make more jokes about the wall
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:33 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

► I don't recall joking about it

I think some of the money could be better spent on other resources and on technology
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:42 pm

Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

I think some of the money could be better spent on other resources and on technology
yes yes yes, we need more spending, not like the government doesn't already do enough of that. What did you have in mind? Electric cars?
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:04 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

yes yes yes, we need more spending, not like the government doesn't already do enough of that. What did you have in mind? Electric cars?

► A Tesla would be fantastic. I don't spend much on cars, though
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 am

Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:04 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Why?
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:57 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 am
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:04 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Why?
► Because they're quiet, use no gas and I know people who have them and like them
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:12 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:28 am

Good point. Trump was the first to politicize the issue instead of treating it like a national health emergency.

Did you read the article? The facts don't' change just because they're in a source you think is liberal. And I'll note that you didn't attack my other source, which was more validation of the facts presented in the Atlantic.

Or maybe you just don't want to admit that this virus is very dangerous and really does kill people. Over 250,000 people who won't be at Thanksgiving dinner because you don't think it's dangerous enough to wear a mask or social distance.

Here's a clue for you. The coronavirus will get through your bubble.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:32 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:12 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Did you read the article? The facts don't' change just because they're in a source you think is liberal. And I'll note that you didn't attack my other source, which was more validation of the facts presented in the Atlantic.

Or maybe you just don't want to admit that this virus is very dangerous and really does kill people. Over 250,000 people who won't be at Thanksgiving dinner because you don't think it's dangerous enough to wear a mask or social distance.

well, the reason that I'm better than you is because I can form my own opinions. You can't.

But but but, did you read that article? Joe Biden said he's going to lock the whole economy down, then flip flops and changes his mind. He has no plan to deal with it.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:09 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:32 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:12 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

well, the reason that I'm better than you is because I can form my own opinions. You can't.

But but but, did you read that article? Joe Biden said he's going to lock the whole economy down, then flip flops and changes his mind. He has no plan to deal with it.
I see you never studied debate in HS. Did you manage to graduate? Were you on the six-year plan?

I present opinions that can be substantiated by facts, unlike you who thinks your fanciful flights of ignorance are real. When I form an opinion I research it to ensure it's grounded in reality. You just make schitzzz up, and then you run away when your obtuse ruminations are exposed for the paucity of reality.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος