400,000 Ballots Sent To Californians Who Have Moved Or Died

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Underboss

Re: 400,000 Ballots Sent To Californians Who Have Moved Or Died

Post by psk836 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:41 am

psk836 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:37 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:52 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:24 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:41 pm
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2 ... oved-died/

“Why do you suppose California Republicans are setting up their own ballot drop boxes at churches and gun shops to offer voters a safe way to ensure their votes make it to election officials for counting? Do you suppose they have some concerns about how well the mass mail-in voting system will perform when it’s put to the full test on November 3rd? Perish the thought. I’m sure everything will be fine. Well… nearly everything. But we might not be entirely confident about the eventual fate of roughly 400,000 ballots that went out this month. That’s because their voter rolls don’t appear to have been tended very well over the years and that huge slug of ballots went to people who had either moved out of the state or taken up residence in cemeteries. (CBS Los Angeles).”
And this falls into the category of BFD. CA has been voting by mail for the last decade. 400,000 ballots looks big until you recognize there are 21 million registered voters, and anyone who hasn't voted in the last two elections is automatically dropped from the roles. Further, there is no way for someone to vote with those ballots as the sigs need to match.

The GOP is in violation of CA law with the ballot dropboxes. Absentee ballots that are not delivered in person require a signature to deliver those ballots.
"400,000 ballots looks big until you recognize there are 21 million registered voters, and anyone who hasn't voted in the last two elections is automatically dropped from the roles."

400,000 as a percentage of the total number of registered voters (15,690,000) according to the link I will provide below is about 2/3 of the percentage of the number of people who have contracted Covid-19 in the USA and died from Covid-19 (so far) and a large percentage of the economy was shut down over Covid-19.

Just saying.....................................

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state ... s-by-state
And 21 million looks big until you realize that Florida 2000 decided the presidential outcome by 500 votes.
In a divided country the decision is made at the margins. 400,000 fraudulent ballots widens that margin considerably.
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: 400,000 Ballots Sent To Californians Who Have Moved Or Died

Post by nolaxride » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:54 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:36 am
clusterchuck wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:47 pm
Ballot validation by humans & state government recording name & vote on position's or candidates is reason enough for me to take the traditional route.

I'll be voting on November 3rd at my local polling place, where the mail in ballot will be surrendered and replaced with a traditional ballot.
The Hive infests and controls every level of government. The humans at the state level and certainly urban local level cannot be trusted.
I'm sure the elected officials in red states would disagree with you.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος