Trump Promotes Baseless, QAnon-Endorsed Conspiracy Theory Alleging Obama Staged Bin Laden’s Killing

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antifa
Associate

Re: Trump Promotes Baseless, QAnon-Endorsed Conspiracy Theory Alleging Obama Staged Bin Laden’s Killing

Post by antifa » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:33 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:20 am
antifa wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:12 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:43 am
antifa wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:39 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:06 am
antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:52 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:38 pm
antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:32 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:25 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:21 pm

You hit all the talking point highlights. Good job Comrade.
All true

What do you call someone who falls for Russian propaganda?
maga
If Obama didn't kill bin laden, why hasn't Trump? What's he been waiting for?
(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

The reporting comes from a new CNN special scheduled to air Sunday night, "The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials," in which former senior administration officials -- including former national security adviser John Bolton, former Health and Human Services scientist Rick Bright and former Department of Homeland Security general counsel John Mitnick -- explain why they think the President is unfit for office.
"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me."

I am so glad that the millions of filthy religious fundies [fundie Xtians and fundie jewwwwwwwws] that dirty America, simply with their presence here, are so on board with Bone Spurs.

Sometimes, it's brought to my attention that I have a real hatred for the fundie chapters of God's Fan Clubs.

I PROUDLY concur.

:nesaitpas:
How far will these fundies go to keep their messiah in power? Everything I see leads to a violent conflict.
I am convinced that we are on our way to violent conflict.....and it will be long and bloody.

"Stand by."

:snake:
The left is battle hardened. We've had the jackboots on our neck for a very long time. The right can't handle the pressure. They want to cause trouble and be home that night to watch Fox news. White supremacists got run out of Charlottesville and Portland. This is not a game. BLM can have 1000 people show up anywhere within an hour.
It's my guess that the far right wingnuts have MANY MORE WEAPONS than the far left wingnuts.

It'll be the show that the rest of the world....friend and foe......will watch with amazement.

STAND BY!!
The ghetto has far more experience at killing. You've been away from Brooklyn way too long, BB.
0 x

lust4beer
Soldier

Re: Trump Promotes Baseless, QAnon-Endorsed Conspiracy Theory Alleging Obama Staged Bin Laden’s Killing

Post by lust4beer » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:21 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:59 am
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:06 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:03 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:40 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:29 pm
There must 35 or 40 qnon "people" to worry about. I recommend continuing to hyperventilate about this teeny tiny "threat" to your freedoms while ignoring the burning buildings, smashed widows, business & employer killing thugs inflicting actual harm to the public.

And you clowns have the geniuses' to " suspect" bad guys who oppose your lunacy of your stupidity.
Two weeks left of the lying, unstable , constitution hating, misogyny, military disrespecting , Putin loving, grifting “POTUS”

#JusticeIsComing
lying - Check
unstable - Check
constitution hating - Check
misogyny - Check
military disrespecting - Check
Putin loving- Check
grifting “POTUS” - Check

Perfect score. Move to the front of the line, comrade.

LemmingsDon'tCliff.jpg
Comrade?
All true

Russian propaganda? The real question is what do you call someone who fell for the "Russia" ruse. Answer: LOL
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:20 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:11 pm
His disdain for our military is on full display

President Trump promoted a baseless conspiracy theory on Tuesday alleging that the Obama Administration covered up a plot to stage Osama bin Laden’s death, a wild accusation that was pushed by Twitter accounts linked to the QAnon conspiracy theory.

The conspiracy theory also alleged that Obama had killed Bin Laden’s body double.

The tweet linked to an article written by an author, Kari Donovan, who identifies as an “ex-Community Organizer” who is now “a Homeschool Mom in North Carolina” while the QAnon account who pushed the link, “Oscar the Midnight Rider 1111,” appears to have been banned from Twitter after Trump retweeted the message (the tweet is missing from Trump’s account and clicking on the user returns a message of “This Tweet is from a suspended account.”)

Late Tuesday night, Trump retweeted about the conspiracy theory again, sharing a tweet from a separate QAnon-linked account linking to a video in which Nick Noe, identified by the Daily Beast as a “conservative personality” and “father of a former Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi,” claims Hillary Clinton and Biden colluded with Iran to arrange for Bin Laden to be transferred to Pakistan for “Obama’s trophy kill . . . right before his reelection.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewst ... s-killing/
It said Obama accidentally killed.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:21 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:21 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:59 am
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
There must 35 or 40 qnon "people" to worry about. I recommend continuing to hyperventilate about this teeny tiny "threat" to your freedoms while ignoring the burning buildings, smashed widows, business & employer killing thugs inflicting actual harm to the public.

And you clowns have the geniuses' to " suspect" bad guys who oppose your lunacy of your stupidity.
Two weeks left of the lying, unstable , constitution hating, misogyny, military disrespecting , Putin loving, grifting “POTUS”

#JusticeIsComing
lying - Check
unstable - Check
misogyny - Check
Putin loving- Check
grifting “POTUS” - Check

LemmingsDon'tCliff.jpg
Comrade?
All true

Russian propaganda? The real question is what do you call someone who fell for the "Russia" ruse. Answer: LOL
Hey did you know that clusterchuck voted for president Trump? Oh that's right, you don't care.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:22 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:33 am
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:

#JusticeIsComing
lying - Check
unstable - Check
misogyny - Check
Putin loving- Check
grifting “POTUS” - Check

LemmingsDon'tCliff.jpg
Comrade?
All true

maga
(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

The reporting comes from a new CNN special scheduled to air Sunday night, "The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials," in which former senior administration officials -- including former national security adviser John Bolton, former Health and Human Services scientist Rick Bright and former Department of Homeland Security general counsel John Mitnick -- explain why they think the President is unfit for office.
All these cowards speaking out now that individual 1 is finished

#@%$ them
and yet president Trump did your bidding, and is giving you less wars, you AIDS infested kalifornia f*g boy
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:24 am

Less war? Are we out of Syria? Afghanistan?
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

lust4beer
Soldier

Post by lust4beer » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:20 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:22 pm
lust4beer wrote:
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

#JusticeIsComing
lying - Check
unstable - Check
misogyny - Check
Putin loving- Check
grifting “POTUS” - Check

LemmingsDon'tCliff.jpg
Comrade?
All true

maga

#@%$ them
and yet president Trump did your bidding, and is giving you less wars, you AIDS infested kalifornia f*g boy
Despite Vow to End ‘Endless Wars,’ Here’s Where About 200,000 Troops Remain

President Trump has repeatedly promised to end what he calls America’s “endless wars,” fulfilling a promise he made during the campaign.

No wars have ended, though, and more troops have deployed to the Middle East in recent months than have come home. Mr. Trump is not so much ending wars, as he is moving troops from one conflict to another.

Tens of thousands of American troops remain deployed all over the world, some in war zones such as Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and — even still — Syria. And the United States maintains even more troops overseas in large legacy missions far from the wars following the Sept. 11 attacks, in such allied lands as Germany, South Korea and Japan.

Although deployment numbers fluctuate daily, based on the needs of commanders, shifting missions and the military’s ability to shift large numbers of personnel by transport planes and warships, a rough estimate is that 200,000 troops are deployed overseas today.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/21/worl ... ments.html
2 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:51 pm

Welll bwewwie... tell me about less war...
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:51 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:20 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:22 pm
lust4beer wrote:
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:

lying - Check
unstable - Check
misogyny - Check
Putin loving- Check
grifting “POTUS” - Check

LemmingsDon'tCliff.jpg
Comrade?
All true

maga

#@%$ them
Despite Vow to End ‘Endless Wars,’ Here’s Where About 200,000 Troops Remain

President Trump has repeatedly promised to end what he calls America’s “endless wars,” fulfilling a promise he made during the campaign.

No wars have ended, though, and more troops have deployed to the Middle East in recent months than have come home. Mr. Trump is not so much ending wars, as he is moving troops from one conflict to another.

Tens of thousands of American troops remain deployed all over the world, some in war zones such as Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and — even still — Syria. And the United States maintains even more troops overseas in large legacy missions far from the wars following the Sept. 11 attacks, in such allied lands as Germany, South Korea and Japan.

Although deployment numbers fluctuate daily, based on the needs of commanders, shifting missions and the military’s ability to shift large numbers of personnel by transport planes and warships, a rough estimate is that 200,000 troops are deployed overseas today.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/21/worl ... ments.html
Are we fighting, you idiot? he's pulling troops out, and you're still complaining! Go wipe your ass with that New York times rag
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:51 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:24 am
Less war? Are we out of Syria? Afghanistan?
Are we out of germany? Are we out of korea? Ass
0 x