And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 54675
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am

How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
1 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 6622
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am
How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
► What are you attempting to prove?
0 x
I spit on your service.” - - barrysoetoro

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Underboss
Posts: 42121
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:52 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am
How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
► What are you attempting to prove?
One of the things if you read or watch NON_libturd democrat FAKE SPEW and see the FACTUAL NEWS!! A man dies in a motorcycle accident and the libturd run spewers said he died from covid, othyer libturd run cities and states list heart attack deaths as covid, SO REALLY IN THE USA NO ONE KNOWS ACTUALLY HOW MANY DEATHS FROM covid ARE CORRECT, LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT THEY CLLAIM!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 6622
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:13 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:52 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am
How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
► What are you attempting to prove?
One of the things if you read or watch NON_libturd democrat FAKE SPEW and see the FACTUAL NEWS!! A man dies in a motorcycle accident and the libturd run spewers said he died from covid, othyer libturd run cities and states list heart attack deaths as covid, SO REALLY IN THE USA NO ONE KNOWS ACTUALLY HOW MANY DEATHS FROM covid ARE CORRECT, LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT THEY CLLAIM!!

:angel:
► Yes, I see now. The liberals are trying to put one over on us, but they can’t fool you.
0 x
I spit on your service.” - - barrysoetoro

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Soldier
Posts: 8696
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Ct

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:14 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:13 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:52 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am
How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
► What are you attempting to prove?
One of the things if you read or watch NON_libturd democrat FAKE SPEW and see the FACTUAL NEWS!! A man dies in a motorcycle accident and the libturd run spewers said he died from covid, othyer libturd run cities and states list heart attack deaths as covid, SO REALLY IN THE USA NO ONE KNOWS ACTUALLY HOW MANY DEATHS FROM covid ARE CORRECT, LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT THEY CLLAIM!!

:angel:
► Yes, I see now. The liberals are trying to put one over on us, but they can’t fool you.
The 150k dead are just crisis actors, right?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 11668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by Pete » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:24 am

"nor has anyone even had it"

Hogwash. I have it. My entire family is positive but everybody is just about healed. Extremely mild symptoms.

At least one other member is positive
0 x
Los Angeles: The only city where people list CAT scans as film credits on their resumes

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 6622
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:27 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:14 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:13 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:52 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am
How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
► What are you attempting to prove?
One of the things if you read or watch NON_libturd democrat FAKE SPEW and see the FACTUAL NEWS!! A man dies in a motorcycle accident and the libturd run spewers said he died from covid, othyer libturd run cities and states list heart attack deaths as covid, SO REALLY IN THE USA NO ONE KNOWS ACTUALLY HOW MANY DEATHS FROM covid ARE CORRECT, LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT THEY CLLAIM!!

:angel:
► Yes, I see now. The liberals are trying to put one over on us, but they can’t fool you.
The 150k dead are just crisis actors, right?
► That’s apparently what he’s saying
0 x
I spit on your service.” - - barrysoetoro

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 14592
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:57 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am
How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
► What are you attempting to prove?
That he’s irrational: incapable of structuring a logical argument.

Proving his irrationality is the one thing at which he’s adequate.
1 x
pietatem non pertinet stultitia

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 54675
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:26 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:57 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am
How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
► What are you attempting to prove?
That he’s irrational: incapable of structuring a logical argument.

Proving his irrationality is the one thing at which he’s adequate.
And speaking of getting paid to stay home....
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

User avatar
liberaljihad
Friend of Ours
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:41 am

Re: And yet not one liberal on the AIBAFS has died from the coronavirus, nor has anyone even had it

Post by liberaljihad » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:48 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:26 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:57 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am
How much longer do you liberals want to be forced to stay home... Oh wait, that's right.

You all stay home for a living.
► What are you attempting to prove?
That he’s irrational: incapable of structuring a logical argument.

Proving his irrationality is the one thing at which he’s adequate.
And speaking of getting paid to stay home....
Really Dickhead?

You have posted 54000 times in four years. When do you have time to leave your house?
1 x
But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears
Take the rag away from your face
Now ain’t the time for your tears

Post Reply