Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11412
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by Scooter » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:03 am

Even that fatfuck POS Nadler was against paper ballots...


And nobrain, shut the #@%$ up boy. When I want your opinion i'll give it to you.



0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11412
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by Scooter » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:06 am

Squaaaaakkkkk!!! SHREDDING THE CONSTITUTION!!!!


Shut the #@%$ up moron. The video is from CNN, no editing and is in context. Jesus fucking Christ its right there. You are such a brain dead asshole LIBERAL that you can't see the facts staring you in the gay face.


Now GFYWM
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11412
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by Scooter » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:07 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:35 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:13 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:32 pm
"It’d be a risky experiment for us with an election that has stakes as high as a presidential election. We’ve never done a mail-in ballot statewide,” Wasserman Schultz added.

The report then says, "Wasserman Schultz is worried about signature fraud, disenfranchising college students, getting addresses wrong, and having private donors instead of states footing the bill.”


Deep red Utah does 100 percent mail in voting, Cletus.
STFU jizzbag
Typical redneck inbred answer from the Georgia hillbilly.

Your mom told me to say that, she said you love the $@#%...
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
donttreadonme
Caporegime
Posts: 16776
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:40 am

Scooter wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:07 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:35 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:13 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:32 pm
"It’d be a risky experiment for us with an election that has stakes as high as a presidential election. We’ve never done a mail-in ballot statewide,” Wasserman Schultz added.

The report then says, "Wasserman Schultz is worried about signature fraud, disenfranchising college students, getting addresses wrong, and having private donors instead of states footing the bill.”


Deep red Utah does 100 percent mail in voting, Cletus.
STFU jizzbag
Typical redneck inbred answer from the Georgia hillbilly.

Your mom told me to say that, she said you love the $@#%...
Are your parents brother and sister or are they first cousins, Cletus? :guffaw:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the xxxx”

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11412
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by Scooter » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:46 am

0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 25993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by nolaxride » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:03 am
Even that fatfuck POS Nadler was against paper ballots...


And nobrain, shut the #@%$ up boy. When I want your opinion i'll give it to you.



ROTFLMAO... thanks for some great entertainment. 2004? Damn entertaining.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11412
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by Scooter » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:37 pm

What those words are not relevant today? It's about paper ballots you fucking asshole. Funny you whine about this $#@% but don't complain when your Libfuck pals on here bring up shut Trump said and did decades ago. So GFYWM traitor boy.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 25993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by nolaxride » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:14 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:37 pm
What those words are not relevant today? It's about paper ballots you xxxxxxx asshole. Funny you whine about this scheiße but don't complain when your Libfuck pals on here bring up shut Trump said and did decades ago. So GFYWM traitor boy.
I see you didn't comprehend Nadler's comments. He wasn't speaking to mail-in ballots, he was speaking to paper ballots. Here's the difference. A mail-in ballot has a name and a signature on it. A paper ballot does not.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11412
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schults AGAINST Mail In Ballots

Post by Scooter » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Shut it boy
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

Post Reply