Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
KC_
Caporegime
Posts: 14054
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by KC_ » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:36 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:30 pm
Go ahead, DK, explain the proposed Biden tax plan in your own words.
I have noticed that you call Barry “DK” often. What is the significance of that ?
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11404
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by Scooter » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:36 pm

0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
KC_
Caporegime
Posts: 14054
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by KC_ » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:37 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:36 pm
What a freak.
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11404
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by Scooter » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:05 pm

KC_ wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:37 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:36 pm
What a freak.
And the thing is, not one single Liberal asshole is calling him out on it. Tells us all we need to know about them... they support pedophilia.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 25972
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:01 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:34 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:49 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 pm
What goods and services are produced in the US besides war, mass surveillance, and prisons?
This post is about Joe Biden, and how his tax plan will cripple our economy. Stick with it, or go post on another board
► GWB signed two massive fat cat tax cuts and blew up our economy
so you're saying taxes should have remained in place so the economy would not grow? Does that make any sense? And Bill Clinton repealing glass-steagall is what caused it to quote-unquote blow up.
you and history have a strange relationship. Clinton repealed nothing. Congress passed the repeal with enough votes to override a veto.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11404
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by Scooter » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:06 pm

See, there goes nobrain absolving Clinton of any wrongdoing, blaming Congress... yet ANYTHING that happens in DC, it's ALL on Trump, no matter what.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 54667
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:30 pm
Go ahead, DK, explain the proposed Biden tax plan in your own words.
Go ahead, tell me why you call me DK
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 54667
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:01 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:34 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:49 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 pm
What goods and services are produced in the US besides war, mass surveillance, and prisons?
This post is about Joe Biden, and how his tax plan will cripple our economy. Stick with it, or go post on another board
► GWB signed two massive fat cat tax cuts and blew up our economy
so you're saying taxes should have remained in place so the economy would not grow? Does that make any sense? And Bill Clinton repealing glass-steagall is what caused it to quote-unquote blow up.
you and history have a strange relationship. Clinton repealed nothing. Congress passed the repeal with enough votes to override a veto.
you xxxx stupid ass, Bill Clinton touted it! He said this was going to be a great thing! He was all for it!
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 14589
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:18 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:30 pm
Go ahead, DK, explain the proposed Biden tax plan in your own words.
Go ahead, tell me why you call me DK
It’s been done. Confirming the definition, you can’t get it.

In the meantime, it’s obvious you don’t know jackshirt about Biden’s actual tax proposal, phony.
1 x
pietatem non pertinet stultitia

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 54667
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:44 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:30 pm
Go ahead, DK, explain the proposed Biden tax plan in your own words.
Go ahead, tell me why you call me DK
It’s been done. Confirming the definition, you can’t get it.

In the meantime, it’s obvious you don’t know jackshirt about Biden’s actual tax proposal, phony.
Link it.

and you don't f****** answer 99% of my questions, so shove that.

tax plan? That article specifically states where your hero Biden is going to raise taxes.
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

Post Reply