Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Re: Joe Biden's tax hike would cut GDP by 1.5%!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:34 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:22 pm
Most times, not even one thought.
If Joe Biden said all you have to do is eat a bowl of s*** and your life will be better, you would do it. Your that pathetically dedicated to the Democrat party. Obama's economy sucks, his health care bill was a boondoggle, and he loved every minute of it.

President Trump has gotten stuff done, didn't do stupid things like what Obama did. unless you think giving Iran money so they can fund their terrorism makes sense. Unless you think that record high unemployment, and healthcare bill that help 3% is significant.
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:11 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:43 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:05 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:01 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:34 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:49 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 pm
What goods and services are produced in the US besides war, mass surveillance, and prisons?
This post is about Joe Biden, and how his tax plan will cripple our economy. Stick with it, or go post on another board
► GWB signed two massive fat cat tax cuts and blew up our economy
so you're saying taxes should have remained in place so the economy would not grow? Does that make any sense? And Bill Clinton repealing glass-steagall is what caused it to quote-unquote blow up.
you and history have a strange relationship. Clinton repealed nothing. Congress passed the repeal with enough votes to override a veto.
you xxxx stupid ass, Bill Clinton touted it! He said this was going to be a great thing! He was all for it!
If this was an executive order, you'd have a point. It wasn't. Congress passed the law. Even if Clinton had vetoed it, Congress would have overridden it. So why are you blaming Clinton? Why don't you also blame Congress?
Question here is, why don't you give any criticism to Clinton?
I do. Here's the difference. You listen to respond. I listen to understand. IMHO, every president is flawed. Grahmn-Leach-Billey (sp?) was primarily passed by the GOP, and Clinton signed it. That makes both of them complicit.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:36 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
What goods and services are produced in the US besides war, mass surveillance, and prisons?
This post is about Joe Biden, and how his tax plan will cripple our economy. Stick with it, or go post on another board
so you're saying taxes should have remained in place so the economy would not grow? Does that make any sense? And Bill Clinton repealing glass-steagall is what caused it to quote-unquote blow up.
you and history have a strange relationship. Clinton repealed nothing. Congress passed the repeal with enough votes to override a veto.
you xxxx stupid ass, Bill Clinton touted it! He said this was going to be a great thing! He was all for it!
If this was an executive order, you'd have a point. It wasn't. Congress passed the law. Even if Clinton had vetoed it, Congress would have overridden it. So why are you blaming Clinton? Why don't you also blame Congress?
I do. Here's the difference. You listen to respond. I listen to understand. IMHO, every president is flawed. Grahmn-Leach-Billey (sp?) was primarily passed by the GOP, and Clinton signed it. That makes both of them complicit.
Holy s***, do I have to explain this to you again?

Instead of Bill Clinton being against it but signing it anyway, he signed it with enthusiasm.

Instead of Bill Clinton saying he's not signing it, he signed it.

just like with Hillary. Instead of voting against the Iraq War, she voted for it.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:27 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:

Instead of Bill Clinton being against it but signing it anyway, he signed it with enthusiasm.

just like with Hillary. Instead of voting against the Iraq War, she voted for it.
Congress didn't pass it with enthusiasm? So it's Clinton fault because of 'enthusiasm'? Congress isn't complicit? And you're right, Clinton could have vetoed it. And Congress would have overridden that veto.

And please stop beating that dead horse. No one in Congress voted for the war. No one. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Read the bill. Show me where the bill orders the president to invade. The title of the bill is self explanatory. It authorized force, it did not order an invasion.

This is a good example of how you listen to respond instead of listening to understand.
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:34 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:27 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Congress didn't pass it with enthusiasm? So it's Clinton fault because of 'enthusiasm'? Congress isn't complicit? And you're right, Clinton could have vetoed it. And Congress would have overridden that veto.

And please stop beating that dead horse. No one in Congress voted for the war. No one. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Read the bill. Show me where the bill orders the president to invade. The title of the bill is self explanatory. It authorized force, it did not order an invasion.

This is a good example of how you listen to respond instead of listening to understand.
Somebody take a brick made out of "Bill Clinton enthusiasticly voted for a bill", and beat nobrains head with it.

Nobrain is that f****** stupid.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:58 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:34 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:27 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Somebody take a brick made out of "Bill Clinton enthusiasticly voted for a bill", and beat nobrains head with it.

Nobrain is that f****** stupid.
Is that how you surrender when you're cornered?
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant