IL Gov. Pritzker says it’s not safe yet to hold indoor church services, but it’s totally OK that.....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

IL Gov. Pritzker says it’s not safe yet to hold indoor church services, but it’s totally OK that.....

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 12:23 am

IL Gov. Pritzker says it’s not safe yet to hold indoor church services, but it’s totally OK that construction workers travel to his Wisconsin horse farm to build his new house

Another horse's ass leader from kitty's state.
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

stuporstitionist
Serene Highness

Re: IL Gov. Pritzker says it’s not safe yet to hold indoor church services, but it’s totally OK that.....

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat May 23, 2020 4:44 am

Let's compare.....lots of people packed together inside a room vs. a few people working outside. Now tell me, why would one be safer than the other?
1 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: IL Gov. Pritzker says it’s not safe yet to hold indoor church services, but it’s totally OK that.....

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat May 23, 2020 8:49 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:44 am
Let's compare.....lots of people packed together inside a room vs. a few people working outside. Now tell me, why would one be safer than the other?
DK apparently doesn’t realize that construction has been allowed in Wisconsin since March . In fact, it’s been going in Illinois throughout the shutdown.
1 x
The White House is now enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while encouraging Americans to be “warriors” and go out and die for the economy/Trump

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 11:51 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:49 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
DK apparently doesn’t realize that construction has been allowed in Wisconsin since March . In fact, it’s been going in Illinois throughout the shutdown.
hey ass hat, your Governor is a hypocrite! And you probably voted for that idiot.
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 11:52 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Really, will they be outside after they got the walls up, dumbass?
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat May 23, 2020 11:53 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Poor DK: can’t even do “asshole” competently.
0 x
The White House is now enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while encouraging Americans to be “warriors” and go out and die for the economy/Trump

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:53 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Poor DK: can’t even do “asshole” competently.
Poor lyin, thought Obama was this great president, when he was a piece of s***.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat May 23, 2020 12:17 pm

See?
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 1:35 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:17 pm
See?
So after the walls are built, are they still outdoors moron? Are they going to build the inside of the house from the outside?

Just admit you're wrong and go down like a man
0 x