He has words. The best words.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

He has words. The best words.

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu May 21, 2020 4:10 pm

“I tested very positively in another sense,” Trump said on the South Lawn before departing for Michigan to visit a Ford plant that is assembling ventilators. “So this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it, positively toward the negative."

So, was his test perfectly positive? Or perfectly negative? Does he know the difference? I’m positive he doesn’t know himself.

(Hint: a negative test is good, not positive: a positive test is bad, not positive)

I think he tested positive, thinks that’s a good thing, and is taking hydroxychloriquin not as a prophylactic, but because he thinks it’s a treatment.
4 x
The White House is now enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while encouraging Americans to be “warriors” and go out and die for the economy/Trump

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: He has words. The best words.

Post by Evil » Thu May 21, 2020 5:07 pm

He's incredibly dumb
2 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu May 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Evil wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:07 pm
He's incredibly dumb
Really, you voted for the biggest idiot of them all, Gary Johnson!

Obama stimulus saved us from a second depression, who's the dummy now, s*** for brains?
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu May 21, 2020 8:36 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:10 pm
“I tested very positively in another sense,” Trump said on the South Lawn before departing for Michigan to visit a Ford plant that is assembling ventilators. “So this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it, positively toward the negative."

So, was his test perfectly positive? Or perfectly negative? Does he know the difference? I’m positive he doesn’t know himself.

(Hint: a negative test is good, not positive: a positive test is bad, not positive)

I think he tested positive, thinks that’s a good thing, and is taking hydroxychloriquin not as a prophylactic, but because he thinks it’s a treatment.
Jesus f****** Christ is this even worth talking about? Are you idiots reduced to hair-splitting?

But but but but DK, DK.
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

donttreadonme
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by donttreadonme » Thu May 21, 2020 8:41 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:

3 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

KC_
Rock Star

Post by KC_ » Thu May 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Evil wrote:
He's incredibly dumb
He really is . Biden is incredibly demented. They both are rapists. They both are corrupt. The choice to vote for either of them is extremely flawed.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
God-Like

Post by brookboy123 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:

We have a nitwit as POTUS.

I usually send some of Bone Spur's top moments to my fellow Caribbean snow birders.

I'm actually too embarrassed to share this with my Canadian, British and Dutch friends.

:nesaitpas:
3 x

Chester Cheesewright
Majesty

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 am

KC_ wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:55 pm
Evil wrote:
He's incredibly dumb
He really is . Biden is incredibly demented. They both are rapists. They both are corrupt. The choice to vote for either of them is extremely flawed.
► Yep, you’re right, but which one is worse?

We have no third choice
0 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

Chester Cheesewright
Majesty

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri May 22, 2020 6:08 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 am
KC_ wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:55 pm
Evil wrote:
He's incredibly dumb
► Yep, you’re right, but which one is worse?

We have no third choice
1 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

Antisteroidforce
Serene Highness

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 22, 2020 6:14 am

How’s your Nancy’s (D) net worth look today Chester?

Has she made everything “Economically” fair and equal for you yet Chester?

Chester?
0 x