Democrats Broaden Impeachment Inquiry - Oh And “Speed” it Up.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Democrats Broaden Impeachment Inquiry - Oh And “Speed” it Up.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:58 am

Key Words:
“Speed it Up.”

This is necessary of course before any more of this kind of crap emerges:

1) “A coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."
Mark Zaid Whistleblower Attorney 2017

2) "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

3) "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

4) “As one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

5) The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

6) “45 years from now we might be recalling stories regarding the impeachment of @realDonaldTrump. I'll be old, but will be worth the wait.”

7) "Johnson (1868), Nixon (1973), Clinton (1998) impeachment hearings. Next up @realDonaldTrump (2017).”

Ya still have no impeachable crime.

It’s going to be wonderful watching you march your “illusion” right over a cliff.

Oh if you could only pull the bullet back in the gun.
0 x

KC_
Serene Highness

Re: Democrats Broaden Impeachment Inquiry - Oh And “Speed” it Up.

Post by KC_ » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:50 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:58 am
Key Words:
“Speed it Up.”

This is necessary of course before any more of this kind of crap emerges:

1) “A coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

2) "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

3) "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

4) “As one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

5) The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

6) “45 years from now we might be recalling stories regarding the impeachment of @realDonaldTrump. I'll be old, but will be worth the wait.”

7) "Johnson (1868), Nixon (1973), Clinton (1998) impeachment hearings. Next up @realDonaldTrump (2017).”

Ya still have no impeachable crime.

It’s going to be wonderful watching you march your “illusion” right over a cliff.

Oh if you could only pull the bullet back in the gun.
Will it be done by Christmas ?
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Well KC, I’ll be over before Thanksgiving. Why?

Our Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats have an “already validated” losing hand (thank you Mark Ziad).

And now Mr. Jordan has moved to the House non-intelligence committee which means there will be someone there to run the “Impeachment Illusion” right over the cliff.

Impeachment Smears (all debunked), will not remove Trump from office. Meanwhile:

IG criminal probe will conclude with multiple Democrat conspirators indicted for high crimes against this nation. And;

They still have NO candidate that can beat Trump at the ballot box.

I cannot imagine how these
R
E
T
A
D
S
Will behave during Trumps second term.
Hopefully there are enough rubber rooms.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:24 pm

I don’t think whittle Adam will have enough of a neck left after next week to hold his beady headed neck up.

Prediction sane, normal non Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat perverts?
0 x