41 GOP Senators voted for Executive overreach

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

41 GOP Senators voted for Executive overreach

Post by evilconempire » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:52 pm

The Senate still voted to rebuke the popular-vote-losing tangerine traitor. Not enough to override his veto though. Trumpsters applaud unconstitutional actions like this because of...well..."liberal tears." SMH
0 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

Lily
Nobility

Re: 41 GOP Senators voted for Executive overreach

Post by Lily » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:04 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:52 pm
The Senate still voted to rebuke the popular-vote-losing tangerine traitor. Not enough to override his veto though. Trumpsters applaud unconstitutional actions like this because of...well..."liberal tears." SMH
Im hoping Democrats take over the Senate and Presidency. We need to get back to when the majority of citizens were protected by government and can live without the constant anxiety of what protections will be taken away next. We all need to know we won't lose everything due to unforseen medical bills, accidents, etc. And we can actually save money and grow education funds for our kids for after HS. America has lost way too much in the last 2 years.
2 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Wow, twelve Republicans voted for the constitution.

If tRump is smart, and he isn’t, he’ll understand that even Republicans are encroaching his autocracy.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Lily wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Im hoping Democrats take over the Senate and Presidency. We need to get back to when the majority of citizens were protected by government and can live without the constant anxiety of what protections will be taken away next. We all need to know we won't lose everything due to unforseen medical bills, accidents, etc. And we can actually save money and grow education funds for our kids for after HS. America has lost way too much in the last 2 years.
Yeah, we need more of the government running our lives. funny how we were all doing just fine until your hero Obama overstepped his power. Mandated government healthcare, wtf??

What did we lose the past two years? Unemployment's in the 3% range, and your whining?

I have never been protected by unforeseen medical bills!
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:45 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:38 pm
Wow, twelve Republicans voted for the constitution.

If tRump is smart, and he isn’t, he’ll understand that even Republicans are encroaching his autocracy.
Constitution, my ass you POS. Hope an illegal breaks in your home.

Yeah, he is smart. taking away all the government's authoritarian Powers put in place by your hero Obama. Economy is finally picking up, and idiots like you are whining.

don't worry, nobody's going to take away your local fire station pumper.

I'm going to start cutting off people on the road when I see Illinois plates.
Last edited by barrysoetoro on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:50 pm

Lily wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
yet you wished an illegal, who's been coming across the border because idiots like you and your Democrat party, would take me out.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Re: 41 TRAITOR GOP Senators voted for Executive overreach

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:51 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Hope an illegal breaks into your home tonight traitor.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:55 pm

I think a Mexican must have beaten out BDS for that last job he tried for ten years ago, the drywalling gig.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:59 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:55 pm
I think a Mexican must have beaten out BDS for that last job he tried for ten years ago, the drywalling gig.
The fry cook gig. :winky:
1 x
I hope they now take a look at the orange, the oranges of the investigation. The beginnings of that investigation. You look at the orange of the investigat

Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:05 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:43 pm
Lily wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Yeah, we need more of the government running our lives. funny how we were all doing just fine until your hero Obama overstepped his power. Mandated government healthcare, wtf??

What did we lose the past two years? Unemployment's in the 3% range, and your whining?

I have never been protected by unforeseen medical bills!
► What part of your life is the govt running?
0 x
                               "Ethnic cleansing by the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity" - - Rev. Jeremiah Wright