Did anyone really believe...

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 37327
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:08 pm
...that the Conholes would accept the results of Warren's DNA test?
Shut the hell up, you are the most arrogant, snot-nosed poster here. Sadly, you won't admit what you are, which is a liberal and a Democrat for life voter. Pretty pathetic for male adults.
0 x
Democrats = the party of illegals over Americans, refugees over veterans, and death over life. Yet liberals think this is good for the country

User avatar
Scooter
Majesty
Posts: 5556
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Just as I thought. Libtards ignore the FBI's findings. F*****g nazi pig Libterds. And why did they need to interview the lying whore Ford? She gave a days worth of testimony. You stupid shaved ape morons. And they ruled there was zero evidence against Kavanaugh. get over it losers.

(mod edit for vulgarity)
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38164
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Just as I thought. Libtards ignore the FBI's findings. xxxxxxx nazi pig Libterds. And why did they need to interview the lying whore Ford? She gave a days worth of testimony. You stupid shaved ape morons. And they ruled there was zero evidence against Kavanaugh. get over it losers.
No one is ignoring the FBI's findings from the investigation the White House was sure to limit so that nothing could be found. The FBI doesn't provide rulings, dumbass. Stop saying it does. You look as dumb as you are when you do.
0 x
I don't think it's appropriate to wish someone here would die soon and go to Hell just because they disagree with you :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Majesty
Posts: 5556
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:55 pm

So you are that f*****g gay and stupid, that ONLY a judge can make a ruling? Yes boy, keep showing your stupidity.



ruling noun
rul·ing | \ˈrü-liŋ \
Definition of ruling (Entry 1 of 2)
: an official or authoritative decision, decree, statement, or interpretation (as by a judge on a point of law)



Decision
Statement

Like when the NFL makes RULINGS dealing with criminal players?


G F Y

(mod edit for vulgarity)
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 37327
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

DAMMIT! THIS IS ALL ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THE FBI PROVIDES RULINGS!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:57 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:47 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Just as I thought. Libtards ignore the FBI's findings. xxxxxxx nazi pig Libterds. And why did they need to interview the lying whore Ford? She gave a days worth of testimony. You stupid shaved ape morons. And they ruled there was zero evidence against Kavanaugh. get over it losers.
No one is ignoring the FBI's findings from the investigation the White House was sure to limit so that nothing could be found. The FBI doesn't provide rulings, dumbass. Stop saying it does. You look as dumb as you are when you do.
And not about that lying bimbo Ford.
0 x
Democrats = the party of illegals over Americans, refugees over veterans, and death over life. Yet liberals think this is good for the country

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38164
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:55 pm
So you are that xxxxxxx gay and stupid, that ONLY a judge can make a ruling? Yes boy, keep showing your stupidity.



ruling noun
rul·ing | \ˈrü-liŋ \
Definition of ruling (Entry 1 of 2)
: an official or authoritative decision, decree, statement, or interpretation (as by a judge on a point of law)



Decision
Statement

Like when the NFL makes RULINGS dealing with criminal players?


G F Y
I didn't say anything about a judge, moron. the FBI doesn't give rulings. It collects the facts.
0 x
I don't think it's appropriate to wish someone here would die soon and go to Hell just because they disagree with you :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Majesty
Posts: 5556
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 pm

Decision... statement. They decided there wasn't any evidence to go after Kavanaugh, they said in a goddddamned STATEMENT.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38164
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 pm
Decision... statement. They decided there wasn't any evidence to go after Kavanaugh, they said in a goddddamned STATEMENT.
The FBI doesn't make that decision
0 x
I don't think it's appropriate to wish someone here would die soon and go to Hell just because they disagree with you :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Majesty
Posts: 5556
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Be gone fruitcake. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38164
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm
Be gone fruitcake. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.
That wasn't an opinion, moron
1 x
I don't think it's appropriate to wish someone here would die soon and go to Hell just because they disagree with you :prech:

Post Reply