Did anyone really believe...

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Did anyone really believe...

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:08 pm
...that the Conholes would accept the results of Warren's DNA test?
Shut the hell up, you are the most arrogant, snot-nosed poster here. Sadly, you won't admit what you are, which is a liberal and a Democrat for life voter. Pretty pathetic for male adults.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Just as I thought. Libtards ignore the FBI's findings. F*****g nazi pig Libterds. And why did they need to interview the lying whore Ford? She gave a days worth of testimony. You stupid shaved ape morons. And they ruled there was zero evidence against Kavanaugh. get over it losers.

(mod edit for vulgarity)
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Just as I thought. Libtards ignore the FBI's findings. xxxxxxx nazi pig Libterds. And why did they need to interview the lying whore Ford? She gave a days worth of testimony. You stupid shaved ape morons. And they ruled there was zero evidence against Kavanaugh. get over it losers.
No one is ignoring the FBI's findings from the investigation the White House was sure to limit so that nothing could be found. The FBI doesn't provide rulings, dumbass. Stop saying it does. You look as dumb as you are when you do.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:55 pm

So you are that f*****g gay and stupid, that ONLY a judge can make a ruling? Yes boy, keep showing your stupidity.

ruling noun
rul·ing | \ˈrü-liŋ \
Definition of ruling (Entry 1 of 2)
: an official or authoritative decision, decree, statement, or interpretation (as by a judge on a point of law)

Decision
Statement

Like when the NFL makes RULINGS dealing with criminal players?

G F Y

(mod edit for vulgarity)
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

barrysoetoro

DAMMIT! THIS IS ALL ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THE FBI PROVIDES RULINGS!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:57 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:47 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Just as I thought. Libtards ignore the FBI's findings. xxxxxxx nazi pig Libterds. And why did they need to interview the lying whore Ford? She gave a days worth of testimony. You stupid shaved ape morons. And they ruled there was zero evidence against Kavanaugh. get over it losers.
No one is ignoring the FBI's findings from the investigation the White House was sure to limit so that nothing could be found. The FBI doesn't provide rulings, dumbass. Stop saying it does. You look as dumb as you are when you do.
And not about that lying bimbo Ford.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:55 pm
So you are that xxxxxxx gay and stupid, that ONLY a judge can make a ruling? Yes boy, keep showing your stupidity.

ruling noun
rul·ing | \ˈrü-liŋ \
Definition of ruling (Entry 1 of 2)
: an official or authoritative decision, decree, statement, or interpretation (as by a judge on a point of law)

Decision
Statement

Like when the NFL makes RULINGS dealing with criminal players?

G F Y
I didn't say anything about a judge, moron. the FBI doesn't give rulings. It collects the facts.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 pm

Decision... statement. They decided there wasn't any evidence to go after Kavanaugh, they said in a goddddamned STATEMENT.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 pm
Decision... statement. They decided there wasn't any evidence to go after Kavanaugh, they said in a goddddamned STATEMENT.
The FBI doesn't make that decision
0 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Be gone fruitcake. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm
Be gone fruitcake. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.
That wasn't an opinion, moron
1 x