Search found 7532 matches

by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:46 pm
Forum: Crime and Punishment
Topic: The Black Doodler
Replies: 1
Views: 7

Re: The Black Doodler

The Doodler, also known as the Black Doodler, is an unidentified serial killer believed responsible for 14 murders and three assaults of men in the gay community of San Francisco, California, between January 1974 and September 1975.[1] The nickname was given due to the perpetrator's habit of sketch...
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:44 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Also calls for speculation-So speculate
Replies: 3
Views: 11

Re: Also calls for speculation-So speculate

I guess we don't have many free thinkers today.
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:40 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Liberals remember..... Memorial day 2018
Replies: 19
Views: 80

Re: Liberals remember..... Memorial day 2018

https://cdn.brightvessel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/new_box.png You dishonor Memorial Day with crap like this. Former Senator Daniel Inouye received the Medal of Honor for bravery in WWII. He was a Democrat and he was a liberal. Former Senator Joseph Robert "Bob" Kerrey received the Medal of Ho...
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Does lying matter?
Replies: 12
Views: 52

Re: Does lying matter?

The press agent that doesn't exist... does the president think about this stuff before tweeting?
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:22 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: U.S. launches auto import probe, China says will defend interests
Replies: 0
Views: 4

U.S. launches auto import probe, China says will defend interests

Says the President who owns 2 Rolls-Royce, a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. Those are apparently not national security problems, but your Honda sure as hell is. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration has launched a national security investigation into car and truck imports that could lead to ne...
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:16 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Does lying matter?
Replies: 12
Views: 52

Re: Does lying matter?

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:26 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 pm
I'm curious. Does lying make a difference any more?

Or are 'facts' relative? Guiliano recently said 'truth' is relative.
So lying does make a difference? Is that what you're saying?
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:15 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Does lying matter?
Replies: 12
Views: 52

Re: Does lying matter?

Trumpanzees don't care about the truth. They only care about their idol. https://i.imgflip.com/24xxem.jpg Youll save $2,500/year in health costs You can keep your doctor & plan Benghazi happened because of a youtube video ROTFLMAO... you and you're misguided talking points look more foolish every t...
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:12 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Does lying matter?
Replies: 12
Views: 52

Re: Does lying matter?

I'm curious. Does lying make a difference any more? Or are 'facts' relative? Guiliano recently said 'truth' is relative. Facts are not relative. Truth and what is morally right ,however depend on your point of view. So what I'm hearing from conservatives is that morality is relative. Curious how th...
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 6:08 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Liberals remember..... Memorial day 2018
Replies: 19
Views: 80

Re: Liberals remember..... Memorial day 2018

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 12:12 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:41 am
And don't you feel all superior now! But what's new. You always feel superior don't you. And your mother always agrees with you even though no one else does.
I've always felt superior to your kind.
Just one more thing you're wrong about.
The fantasies of the uneducated.
by nolaxride
Sun May 27, 2018 4:58 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Does lying matter?
Replies: 12
Views: 52

Re: Does lying matter?

lust4beer wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:22 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 pm
I'm curious. Does lying make a difference any more?

Or are 'facts' relative? Guiliano recently said 'truth' is relative.

As long as it fits your narrative

Lie away

The proof is in the bubble
Curious that none of the expected conservatives want to touch this topic.